My First Fangirl My First Fangirl

Nice attitude to have in life I supose. Funny story, shit happens.

TTA Episode 073.5 TTA Episode 073.5

=(((((((((((((((((((((((

i feared this day would come the end of the seris..........=(

dammit kirb maybe if you dident make such an awsome seris i wouldet have to be so sad right now. all your fualt. i hope your happy

TTA Episode 060.5 TTA Episode 060.5

KIRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

WHY IS THIS SERIOUS SO GOOD????

Chocolate Rambo Chocolate Rambo

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

Cheat Death Cheat Death

Entertaining

It was fun but a little too easy, I got really far really fast.

Orbular Orbular

good

a fun game can keep you entertained for hours no time limet witch i really like. time limets suck but this game dosent i like it :)))

Ah Dee Oh! (WIP) Ah Dee Oh! (WIP)

Love working out to this
Shit is hardcore 5/5

Your legit one of my favorite artists, always will be!

track - 120 track - 120

I dont know what confound was expecting. A revolution for the genre?

Its a easy fav for me. You mix it up throughout the song with no noticeable breaks in smooth progression. Theres some great beat work with the percussion like at 1:04 - 1:25. Nice work with pads. Good rhythm. Chill shit, nice to zone out to. And there's some funky synths like the one starting at 3:34. The piano was also a nice touch.

- KM

Phractle responds:

Confound is just grudging. Thanks for the detailed review. I appreciate your listen!

EnV - The #IcePack Rises EnV - The #IcePack Rises

Always happy to hear from you envy

much love

The Place I Once Knew The Place I Once Knew

Falling asleep dreaming that one day I will live in a antiskill dystopian future.
Then I wake up.

Put me back in, god please. Don't take away my neon signs and nightclub shootouts.

One of your best.

YakovlevArt responds:

Haha, very poetic, I love it.

Thanks a lot!

[032] A New Discovery [032] A New Discovery

Sick
Love the scope of it. Seems huge using the explorer as a scale. His shadow is great. I don't try to think about what it takes to create this.
One day we will set foot on exotic alien worlds. Till then we can enjoy your art. Soon my friend...

Mars Mars

When first seeing this I thought the surface of mars looked just like it was supposed to look. Wide brush strokes, little to no detail. sits just fine with me.

The lighting on the underside of the (space station?) is great. I love those two cables that are stretched out. The little ribbing details on them really make them look like banded cable wire. Such a subtle detail that makes it look so real. I can only hope this will be reality soon. I want off this ride.

YakovlevArt responds:

Haha, well I'm glad. And you're right in that those little details really help in the overall image and believably of the space station.
Thanks for the kind words and great review.