Ah Dee Oh! (WIP) Ah Dee Oh! (WIP)

Love working out to this
Shit is hardcore 5/5

Your legit one of my favorite artists, always will be!

track - 120 track - 120

I dont know what confound was expecting. A revolution for the genre?

Its a easy fav for me. You mix it up throughout the song with no noticeable breaks in smooth progression. Theres some great beat work with the percussion like at 1:04 - 1:25. Nice work with pads. Good rhythm. Chill shit, nice to zone out to. And there's some funky synths like the one starting at 3:34. The piano was also a nice touch.

- KM

Phractle responds:

Confound is just grudging. Thanks for the detailed review. I appreciate your listen!

EnV - The #IcePack Rises EnV - The #IcePack Rises

Always happy to hear from you envy

much love

Delani - Rave Delani - Rave

Classic old skool techno is right, very well done.

Reborn Reborn

Great fade in/fade outs throughout. Catchy, the rhythm is constant and well paced by the placing of good percussion and kicks.
Your very adept at using effects at appropriate times, and the quality of the effects are good. Classic techno standards.

good shit - KM

namirhassan responds:

thanks man! really appreciate your review. :)

[WIP vol.2] - End of Humanity [WIP vol.2] - End of Humanity

I really should write a review I suppose seeing as this has been on my fav's for a very long time. Probably since you uploaded it.
Great intro leading up to the drop, its a good arp. Its funky in truth. Great rhythm, you made funky rhythm with glitch sounds. Impressive. good drums, and you lead everything into everything else very well. Theres never a out of place moment, no bad transitions. I mean this is something I can't help but bop my head to.

thanks for the song. I love finding unique dubstep that breaks the mold.

BlackACE321 responds:

Well, to be honest, I've completely change my style since this song, it's about a year since I uploaded it and I thought of remaking this song, keeping the heart of it, but glitching it out :)

Maybe it will happen, thanks for a positive feedback, I've made my mind and I'm going to do it, gonna modernize it :3

EnV - TBT EnV - TBT

Yes yes you are.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

i was tired... i was tired...

pretty dope. Nice to jam out to. opening and ending are very werid...

Waidmann responds:

weird yes

Chinese Animals Chinese Animals

solid remix!

Arkinefed responds:

Thanks!

Daily Challenge Daily Challenge

There we go Arkine, there we go!

nice subtle intro into :23
good percussion, it goes well with the arps, and the pads work well with everything. Its funky as hell.
nice little drop offs at 1:25 and 1:07. Solid ending.
Now this is how you need to be producing. Everything else you've made does not compare in my opinion.
The song has sounds that keep your listeners attention and run smoothly together with good structure. Keep working with spitfire if hes helping you with composition. Great stuff guys.

Arkinefed responds:

Thanks. I was waiting for your comment.
Your advices give me power to making new songs.